- Liaised with Lisa re VLE programme.
- Contributed to ‘Community Conference Call’
- Attended OU/ Becta meeting re Moodle with Peter and Scott
- Having monitored the JISC VLE List, the lack of clarity as to whether schools want VLEs and whether the staff have the time to get trained up to use them.
- Moodle not on Becta’s approved Learning Platform list: reason for list…to ensure school consortia purchasing sytems do not come up against EU bidding/ procurement issues. Problem still is that many agencies purchasing systems on behalf of schools/ LEAs etc may ignore Moodle.
- Role of NAA Minerva system for vocational achievement data and links with HE requirement for applications, vocational education credits, potfolios etc.Â Meeting set up with peter and Rob (ePortfolio developments)
- presentation assessment SIG, Southampton