So that’s it, #cetis08 is all over bar the blogging and the occasional tweet. I’ll be attempting to synthesise the discussions from the OER session over the next few days but in the meantime here are my highs and lows of the last couple of days:
- Adam’s “impressively geeky” summary of CETIS activity via our blog posts – lots of +ve feedback on this.
- Stuart Lee’s closing keynote – funny, thought provoking, informative and an excellent demo of the power of a good lecture.
- Tony Hirst’s presentation at #cetis08vle – brilliant as always and loved the idea of fractal wrongness.
- #cetis08oer top trending on twitter
- The eFoundations live-blog – *huge* thanks to AndyP, great to have questions coming in from remote participants.
- Inspired silliness and laughing till I cried at the conference dinner.
- And of course….the zenith….the birth of #eduprog
- The pudding – not much I can add to what’s already been said
- Coming home with a horrible conference cold